[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Of course you can keep it

driveby

So what you're saying then is that without Obamacare the unions would be dropping coverage for kids anyway? Heartless basturds.

I would say so. that is the free market at work. :tup: They are electively choosing to drop their coverage instead of asking their union members if they want to pay more for their own plans.

So instead of them being exempted as wat was Malkins quote? "union goons?" They have to play by the rules like everyone else? Sounds pretty fair, doesnt it? If the implication was that Obama is bought and owned by the unions, shouldnt they be exempted from this and therefore save his voting constituency? :wacko: If that doesnt happen does that mean that Obama is not beholden to the unions?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say so. that is the free market at work. :tup: They are electively choosing to drop their coverage instead of asking their union members if they want to pay more for their own plans.

So instead of them being exempted as wat was Malkins quote? "union goons?" They have to play by the rules like everyone else? Sounds pretty fair, doesnt it? If the implication was that Obama is bought and owned by the unions, shouldnt they be exempted from this and therefore save his voting constituency? :wacko: If that doesnt happen does that mean that Obama is not beholden to the unions?

That would be just to these unions...and their goons...

The Service Employees Benefit Fund, which insures a total of 12,000 SEIU health care workers in upstate New York, secured its Obamacare exemption in October. The Local 25 SEIU Welfare Fund in Chicago also nabbed a waiver for 31,000 of its enrollees. SEIU, of course, was one of Obamacare’s loudest and biggest spending proponents.

Other unions who won protection from Obamacare:

– United Food and Commercial Workers Allied Trade Health and Welfare Trust Fund

– International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Union No. 915

– Asbestos Workers Local 53 Welfare Fund

– Employees Security Fund

– Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 123 Welfare Fund

– United Food and Commercial Workers Local 227

– United Food and Commercial Workers Local 455 (Maximus)

– United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1262

– Musicians Health Fund Local 802

– Hospitality Benefit Fund Local 17

– Transport Workers Union

– United Federation of Teachers Welfare Fund

– International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (AFL-CIO)

– Plus two organizations that appear to be chapters of the International Longshoremen’s Association (ILA)

That would be just to these unions...and their goons...

The Service Employees Benefit Fund, which insures a total of 12,000 SEIU health care workers in upstate New York, secured its Obamacare exemption in October. The Local 25 SEIU Welfare Fund in Chicago also nabbed a waiver for 31,000 of its enrollees. SEIU, of course, was one of Obamacare’s loudest and biggest spending proponents.

Other unions who won protection from Obamacare:

– United Food and Commercial Workers Allied Trade Health and Welfare Trust Fund

– International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Union No. 915

– Asbestos Workers Local 53 Welfare Fund

– Employees Security Fund

– Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 123 Welfare Fund

– United Food and Commercial Workers Local 227

– United Food and Commercial Workers Local 455 (Maximus)

– United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1262

– Musicians Health Fund Local 802

– Hospitality Benefit Fund Local 17

– Transport Workers Union

– United Federation of Teachers Welfare Fund

– International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (AFL-CIO)

– Plus two organizations that appear to be chapters of the International Longshoremen’s Association (ILA)

:tup: You never disappoint Zeke. :tup:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/...ver_107978.html

Another Michelle Malkin article. :wacko:

Thanks for playing. How many times do you need to be exposed before you just go away? I ask you a simple question and you respond like bushwack jr. So I guess Michelle Malkin is a credible source since you cannot disprove what I posted. :wacko:

Congrats on turning a new leaf. By and large your posts up until this point have been a little less informative, factual or insightful and more about petty name calling. It'll be nice to do away with that. I look forward to your new breed of posts.

Congrats on turning a new leaf. By and large your posts up until this point have been a little less informative, factual or insightful and more about petty name calling. It'll be nice to do away with that. I look forward to your new breed of posts.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Frankly your post does exactly what you always accuse me of. It added nothing and you just attackede me personally. Try looking in the mirror before you make a post like this. You are certainly not practicing what you preach.