[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roll with Beanie and Ryan Matthews this week?

In a ten team league, 6 pts for a TD, 1 pt every ten yards rushing/receiving...No PPC......team is in signature

right now, definite starters are:

Michael Vick

Cedric Benson

Desean Jackson

Kaeding

Ravens D

Need 3 more from the following:

Matthews (says he is healthy and ready to go. Do Chargers unleash him, or are cautious with him against the Cards first game back?)

Tolbert (see above)

Beanie Wells: still not officially the starter, but looked good last week when he came back. Chargers got a solid D though

Malcom Floyd: been hot lately, both with targeted passes, and catches. Could keep it going this week

Steve Smith/Giants: hasnt scored a TD yet, but good game last week. With Manningham banged up and Coughlin upset with Nicks, more passes this week?

any feedback would be great...Thanks!

LOL, you and I have very simular teams. I have Vick, Wells, Mathews and Djax.

On this team, I'm definately starting Wells and Mathews. Wells has been biting at the bit and should have a good, solid game. With a good running game, Fitz owners may have a better chance of having decent numbers.

Mathews, well, he's a kid and all he wants to do is play and play hard. He wants to have a game like Best had and playing against a really bad run D, well, he just could.

LOL, you and I have very simular teams. I have Vick, Wells, Mathews and Djax.

On this team, I'm definately starting Wells and Mathews. Wells has been biting at the bit and should have a good, solid game. With a good running game, Fitz owners may have a better chance of having decent numbers.

Mathews, well, he's a kid and all he wants to do is play and play hard. He wants to have a game like Best had and playing against a really bad run D, well, he just could.

thanks for the feedback and good luck this week..unless i read otherwise that they are not playing, will roll with Matthews and Beanie......then have to decide which WR to pair up with Desean?

Floyd vs Cards (be loading up on Chargers with Matthews, Floyd and Kaeding) or Steve Smith/Giants vs Bears (could be a lot of short passes to Smith, and hopefully a score..)

thanks for the feedback and good luck this week..unless i read otherwise that they are not playing, will roll with Matthews and Beanie......then have to decide which WR to pair up with Desean?

Floyd vs Cards (be loading up on Chargers with Matthews, Floyd and Kaeding) or Steve Smith/Giants vs Bears (could be a lot of short passes to Smith, and hopefully a score..)

This is a gut feeling so tak e it for whats it's worth.

I still don't think the main reciever has been decided yet. Floyd has gotten the glory the last 2 weeks and even though Naanee fumbled last week, Naanee gets the nod this week. This is ABSOLUTELY a gut feeling so take it for what it's worth.

Manningham missed Wednesday practice this week and not looking good to start this week. I really think Smith has a great week. Especially with the the issues going on in NY.

This is a gut feeling so tak e it for whats it's worth.

I still don't think the main reciever has been decided yet. Floyd has gotten the glory the last 2 weeks and even though Naanee fumbled last week, Naanee gets the nod this week. This is ABSOLUTELY a gut feeling so take it for what it's worth.

Manningham missed Wednesday practice this week and not looking good to start this week. I really think Smith has a great week. Especially with the the issues going on in NY.

I would roll with Floyd over S.Smith in a league that's not PPR. Smiths real value is his number of catches. Chicago hasn't given up many TDs to WR this year and Smtih isn't the one to get TDs on that team anyway. Rivers should light Arizona up this week with plenty of looks for all his WRs