[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mendenhall for MJD

DannyNoonan23

Who do you get?

I like Mendenhall going forward more than MJD...and when Big Ben gets back, he'll only get better. I'm in a similar dilema...I had LeSean McCoy & Reggie Wayne offered to me in exchange for Mendenhall & Santonio Holmes

I would get MJD. I really need to improve my WR's, What about a Mendenhall/Harvin for MJD/Jennings or Mendenhall/S. Smith (Car) for MJD/Jennings

I would get MJD. I really need to improve my WR's, What about a Mendenhall/Harvin for MJD/Jennings or Mendenhall/S. Smith (Car) for MJD/Jennings

if you can get MJD & Jennings, I'd do it in a heartbeat....not real high on Harvin this year...MJD always starts slow and finishes strong

Who do you get?

I like Mendenhall going forward more than MJD...and when Big Ben gets back, he'll only get better. I'm in a similar dilema...I had LeSean McCoy & Reggie Wayne offered to me in exchange for Mendenhall & Santonio Holmes

How the F' is that a dilema? That's a no brainer!

How the F' is that a dilema? That's a no brainer!

Not really......I'd be hesitant too. Mendenhall is beasting and thats with Ds stacking 8 in the box. Indy has too many weapons, kinda like Colston in NO. I'd take the trade.....but i'd have to do some thinking. Depends on rosters too of course. Please help me out http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=333438