[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's your 2010 Draft Day bust prediction

theeohiostate

I agree with most here but Fitz I cannot. To me, the label of BUST should be tagged on players that are putrid due to there own performance. Fitz's performance is due to Anderson's putridness, not of his own.

I have both MJD and DeAngelo in different leagues and I would hesitate to call either one a bust. It's only 3 weeks in, and both of these guys are suffering majorly due to bad playcalling / lack of passing offense. MJD has put up decent rushing yards and D Will still has a nice ypc, just not enough chances to do much. Both are facing 8 or even 9 man fronts. I don't see how Garrard can continue to play as badly as he has so far this year, and Carolina HAS to get smart at some point and start giving D Will and J Stew a ton of carries. Too early to count out either, IMO

Edited by efi4eye

I agree with most here but Fitz I cannot. To me, the label of BUST should be tagged on players that are putrid due to there own performance. Fitz's performance is due to Anderson's putridness, not of his own.

No matter who's at fault, FF-wise Fitz is a bust if he doesn't put up numbers. We're not here to point fingers. We're here to score points. And he's not scoring up to his ADP.