[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Austin Collie?

SpiderBred

I wouldn't trade Collie for love or money. Or any other receiver in the league at this moment. Not a bad trade if you can pull it off, but I doubt he will bite.

Satana Moss>Collie by years end at least in ppr. Call me crazy but with Wayne, Garcon, Clark, and Collie all in the one offense I will take the guy getting the majority of his teams targets who also has a qb that while not as good is certainly willing to air it out.

Satana Moss>Collie by years end at least in ppr. Call me crazy but with Wayne, Garcon, Clark, and Collie all in the one offense I will take the guy getting the majority of his teams targets who also has a qb that while not as good is certainly willing to air it out.

This is kind of what I'm thinking. I'm in a PPR and I know Collie is hot now but come playoff weeks Moss may be stronger. I haven't heard back on the trade yet but I'm kind of talking myself into cold feet about it anyway. I think my WR group is pretty strong (in sig) but I just would love to get another top 10er to go with Moss. Should I maybe try to move Boldin while he is hot for something bigger?

While getting another major #1 receiver would be nice i personally think that your WR core is very strong. Boldin and Moss may not the sexiest of WR's but they are simply going to get the job done. What I like about those two guys is that they are the sure #1 WR on above average teams that both have solid QB's. Both are going to see plenty of targets and Boldin seems to be getting nearly even red zone look for the Ravens. Moss may not score as many TD's but has a great chance to week in and week out catch 6+ balls for 80+ yards, the redskins running game is in question to say the least and really they end using Moss as the running game with screen plays haha.

I believe that Collie will have a break away season. And if you have Manning as QB like I do, its a very, very nice connection. But its a nice situation becasue the D's can't let Wayne go uncovered so its a cool mix. If you can get him, I would say get him.