[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ray Rice

Shorttynaz

10 team PPR league - standard scoring.

My roster: (1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, 1PK, 1DEF)

QB: M Ryan, Big Ben

RB: F Gore, R Mendenhall, J Addai, D Brown, B Jackson, L Blount, R Torain

WR: R White, H Nicks, L Murphy, D Driver

TE: D Keller

PK: D Akers

DEF: Vikings, Falcons

The owner of Ray Rice is 0-3 and shopping Rice. Is he a buy low candidate? Or is he not gonna live up to the 1st round ADP where he was taken? The guy also has Marques Colston whom he is also shopping. His needs - EVERYTHING outside of maybe QB.

Problem is - I can't figure out what to offer him. I'm not really wanting to come off of Gore and/or White unless the price is right. This guy is somewhat of a Steelers fan (and Mendenhall carried him last season) - and I was looking for a way to include Mendenhall in the offer, however I can't figure out who else to package him with other than maybe Driver - but then I'm giving up too much for just Rice based on his production through 3 weeks. If I ask for Colston, then I'm not giving enough..

Anyone have any ideas - or should I just stay put? I am 3-0 afterall, and 2nd in overall points..

I'd rather have Rice in a PPR than Mendy. Offer Mendy, BJax and Driver or Murphy for Rice & Colston. He's getting 2 starting backs (I'd argue Mendy's a stud and has more points than Rice) and a WR currently producing more than Colston.