[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Walter

chinesefoodbud

Does oakland have amazing pass defense or something because he is my lowest projected reciever and he has a TD per game... My other WR's have harder matchups besides T.O against the Browns. But T.O. has been sucking mainly cause palmer is a terrible QB.

So basically I would appreciate any insight on why he is projected to get such a low amount of points when hes done nothing but produce each week. Does he go up against a top DB in the league or something at the WR2 slot? Thankyou in advance.

My guess is that the projections have a lot to do with Andre Johnson. If Johnson can't go then yes, there will be a stud shadowing him (Walter) all day long. I actually like Jacoby Jones of the three Texans this week, but we shall see.

Edited by MBancroft

Yea I know about Jones fighting for that number 2 spot with Walter but the fact is he has produced, its just odd for them to be going against their easiest opponent of their season for him to be projected the lowest points for the season out of all matchups. Strikes me as odd and kind of scares me because my team is projected to blow up this week and hes my number 2 reciever with 6.66 projected points. Maybe hes the devil.

How can you predict that situation? It will be feast or famine with Jones and Walter. if you like Walter, go with him. he is a good play this week. Don't be so dependant on someone elses projections.

Exactly. You can look at a 100 different projections and get 95 different answers. These are tools but not meant to pick your line up for you. They are only meant to speculate on a players productivity. It's up to you to use common sence to determine if that players match up is best fo you or not. Even the advice here shouldn't make or break your decision. Use it also as a tool to determine how you should make you own decision.

We all have different opinions. Use each persons analysis to help you move on a decision.

Edited by BearBroncos

I can see Houston playing Oak like they did Indy. Expect to see a lot of Foster and limited targets to the WRs. Oakland has one of the leagues best secondaries and a fairly week run defense. Houston will attack on the ground. And if Johnson doesn't play its just that much worse for Walter as his coverage will be greater.