[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dump J.Harrison for D.Thomas?

SpinalTapp

Should I dump J.Harrison for Demaryius Thomas? Here is the rest of my lineup

QB Brady

RB1 CJ2K

RB2 JCharles

WR1 Wayne

WR2 Knox or Wallace

Flex Run DMC

TE D.Clark

K Akers

DST Philly

Bench: R.Torain, J.Harrison, TO, J.Cutler, J.Ringer, VJax (stash and hope)

Would you cut J.Harrison to pick up D.Thomas?

Thanks

I probably would. I am in the process of purging Harrison from all my lineups for anybody that shows a pulse. Just don't like the way this is playing out and I am bailing on him. Thomas isn't exactly a guy I would depend on though. Fine for bench depth, probably won't be consistent (as he has shown in the last 2 weeks) but probably a lot more useful than JH will be the rest of the way.

This offseason, the Browns brought in Hillis...moved up in the draft to get Hardesty...I get it that the team has no confidence in Harrison. But the guy is only one hit away from being a starter again (unless JDavis - who is even more in the doghouse - gets back in the mix). My concern is .....what is D.Thomas' real upside? Can he really separate himself in Denver or will he just be stuck in a WRBC all year?

If it's the later...I guess I should hold onto Harrison and wait for the Hillis injury. If Thomas can step up and truly become the clear #1 in Denver, he is worth stashing.

Your thoughts?