[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Beanie Wells for Calvin Johnson

You could probably package Best and Murphy for a decent WR2 and a McCoy maybe. I think CJ will be solid when Stafford comes back and I would be reluctant getting rid of him. I think Best will become human especially after this injury and I don't suspect we will be seeing those huge games again. You need to get a solid back that will play week in and week out. with less concern of injury.

My Rbs are J. Best (turf toe) and MJD while my WR's are C. Johnson, Crabtree, M. Floyd, J. Gaffney, Louis Murphy and Jacoby Jones.

I'm kinda desperate.

the title says trade Beanie Wells FOR Calvin Johnson??

but in looking at your post, and lineup, you are actually trading Calvin Johnson FOR Beanie??

Might not be a bad move...

My Rbs are J. Best (turf toe) and MJD while my WR's are C. Johnson, Crabtree, M. Floyd, J. Gaffney, Louis Murphy and Jacoby Jones.

I'm kinda desperate.

I'd do it, CJ hasn't really been tearing it up this season and with the amount of quality WR's available compared to RB's it doesn't look like a bad deal. Not to mention you would be 1 Micheal Turner injury away from a good starting RB. Which isn't out of the question at all.