[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bradshaw or matthews

gallagorilla

I like Mathews, but I'm going with McCoy this week as well even though Vick is probably gonna pass a ton. Tolbert is gonna get the goal-line carries so I don't expect Mathews to get very many touchdowns unless he breaks off a monster run. It's actually Norv that bothers me about starting Mathews since he is gonna make Mathews share carries with Tolbert. Mathews isn't hurt this week he sat out last week and could have came in the game, but to be on the safe side the Chargers made him sit out. He is having issues with fumbles which in my opinion he really only fumbled once at the Chiefs game. The Jags game was a bunch of BS if you ask me for Mathews, cause aint no way in hell he fumbled in that game. Anyways yeah go with McCoy this week, but keep tabs on Mathews cause this game should let us all know if he is ready or not.

Oh and for gallagorrilla go with Bradshaw, cause Mathews hasn't proven he can handle the full workload yet.

Edited by L-Burna