[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start....

injera

It's a PPR league.

Part of me wants to bench Mendenhall, thinking LT should run all over the Bills tomorrow. However, as the Jets are really trying to get Shonn Greene producing yards I fear that once they have a decent lead, Greene will run the ball all 2nd half.

Foster is a stud, cant really bench him.

Benson appears healthy and should be ok against Cleveland (I also have Bernard Scott in case Benson doesnt play)??

Mendenhall has played well but he is playing Baltimore.

Thoughts??

I beleive that Greene will start getting the ball more in order for LT to rest, he is getting overworked. Jets should get on the score board soon and be resting LT for most of the game. Mendenhall is a stud and ravens are not stopping the rush well lately. Bench LT.

Please see mine

The Jets will go with the hot hand so as long as LT plays better than Greene he'll get the majority of the carries.

I disagree. They will play ball control once they have a lead and if it's a large enough lead, LT won't see that back side of Sanchez's jersey. Greene has a big game this week, at least my algorithm has him producing largely.