[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well this is it...

Sirgalt

Help me pick my best lineup here, starting at QB. Gradkowski may not have either WR now. He was the best of a horrible WW crew, and now I'm thinking of picking up Alex Smith. He's projected at 15. However, he threw 3 picks in his last game at Atlanta. Would you stick with Gradkowski?

I'm not as concerned at RB. I have Turner going, and I just picked up BenJarvus Green-Ellis and dropped Brandon Jackson. I just couldn't take the chance on Jackson again, even against a horrible Detroit run D. With Taylor out, BJGE should be the number 1 guy on Monday night against a 19th ranked Miami rush D. Thoughts on that? I don't think I'd play Hightower over BJGE.

Finally, should I give Mike Sims-Walker one more chance against Indy, take a chance on Louis Murphy against a horrible Houston pass D, or grab a B. Lloyd of waivers and hope for the best?

Any help is greatly appreciated. If I go 0-4, I'm done!

Edited by Sirgalt

Stick with Gradkowski, Houston's pass defense is one of the worst. Go back and pick B Jackson back up why anyone would roll with any N.E. running back is beyond me BJGE will split carries with some ancient running back that Coach Bill has resurrected. Keep an eye on Murphy's status and if he plays go with him if not roll with MSW it looks like the Jags will need to be airing it out as Indy will be starting their 3-4 string by the start of the 3rd quarter. Good luck and please see my post.

Thanks, but it's too late to go back and get BJax. He's already on waivers.

Plus BJGE is ranked higher than BJAX on Rotoworld and won't split as many carries with the other NE backs as BJax would split with Kuhn. He's also going on Monday night, which can be a good breakout stage for RBs.

Any other thoughts on this RB conundrum?