[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice: Rice for LT & Torain

Eagles28

Hi everyone-

Just got a trade offer which seems like a no-brainer to me, but wanted to bounce it off of some of you guys first if I could.

I get Ray Rice. Other team gets LT and Ryan Torain. The guy is real pissed at Rice's lack of production this year and thinks he is going to be a bust, wants to dump him to add some depth to his bench.

We play in a non-PPR league with 2 RBs, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR flex and 1 WR/TE flex. TDs are 6 and scoring is 1-point per 10 yds.

I have Benson, Forte, and AP as my 3 RBs playing. LT and Torain are my only bench guys. It makes sense to me, but if I am overlooking something, let me know. Thanks!

Hi everyone-

Just got a trade offer which seems like a no-brainer to me, but wanted to bounce it off of some of you guys first if I could.

I get Ray Rice. Other team gets LT and Ryan Torain. The guy is real pissed at Rice's lack of production this year and thinks he is going to be a bust, wants to dump him to add some depth to his bench.

We play in a non-PPR league with 2 RBs, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR flex and 1 WR/TE flex. TDs are 6 and scoring is 1-point per 10 yds.

I have Benson, Forte, and AP as my 3 RBs playing. LT and Torain are my only bench guys. It makes sense to me, but if I am overlooking something, let me know. Thanks!

I wouldn't do it. Torain is getting a lot of carries, and LT has looked exceptional. Rice is still losing goal line touches to McGahee, and has been less than consistent all year long. I see no risk in holding onto two solid RBs, whereas there is definite risk in taking Rice.

Hey thanks guys, I appreciate the comments. I hear you about LT, but as good as he is doing, I think Greene is going to continue to push him for carries. I really think Torain has huge upside, but I can't pass up having Ray Rice along side AP. Our league has veto-happy members, so if it doesn't go through I guess I won't be too disappointed.

I'd keep LT and Torain. If LT keeps performing he'll keep getting the carries and even with the split he's getting good numbers each week. Rice's role has changed since Baltimore picked up more offensive weapons this off-season. I wouldn't expect him to have the same role with having the majority of the offenisve touches any longer.