[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rest of the season, Schaub or Orton

pdog

2QB league i have A-Rod, Schaub and Orton, i gotta trade Schaub or Orton soon for another elite WR i think i can't

depend on Steve Smith of the giants anymore it seems and Welker isn't as involved as the offense anymore with Hernandez and the other TE.

My team

QB - A-Rod, Schaub, Orton

WR(start 3) - Calvin Johnson, Welker, Steve Smith(ny), Knox, Murphy, Wallace

RB - Foster, Best, Charles, Forsett

TE - Finley

The guy I'm playing week 5 has Cutler who may or may not play i want to offer him Schaub or Orton for Roddy White

This is his team.

QB - Cutler, Ryan

WR - Roddy White, Ochocinco, Colston, Maclin, Mason, Edwards, V. Jackson

RB - Gore, McCoy, Turner, S. Jackson, Wells

TE - Gonzalez

Falcons, eagles and bears have week 8 bye that's 5 of his starters out he'll lose that week for sure.

I'm in the same boat but I'm planning to unload Schaub because I think it's possible to get more for him just because of the name. Add to that the fact that Orton has been consistent as hell thus far this season while Schaub hasn't really done anything outside of week 2. I'd definitely try Schaub for White if you can get it.

The guy I'm playing week 5

I'd let him sink. Being w/o a QB is a huge disadvantage - give me a nearly-guaranteed victory over what might or might not come to fruition any day of the week. Your WR are ok, they are still capable of putting up some points. Cutler isn't. The only thing that might make me change my mind would be the waiver wire - who's out there? Is Kolb? Gradowski? If he's got a decent one-week starter and it turns out you're not actually helping him much more than he could do on the wire then maybe you can go for it but I still wouldn't. In a 2 QB league they are too important and you can take weekly swings at WR like Murphy and Wallace - Big Ben is back after this week so his value soars.

I'd let him sink. Being w/o a QB is a huge disadvantage - give me a nearly-guaranteed victory over what might or might not come to fruition any day of the week. Your WR are ok, they are still capable of putting up some points. Cutler isn't. The only thing that might make me change my mind would be the waiver wire - who's out there? Is Kolb? Gradowski? If he's got a decent one-week starter and it turns out you're not actually helping him much more than he could do on the wire then maybe you can go for it but I still wouldn't. In a 2 QB league they are too important and you can take weekly swings at WR like Murphy and Wallace - Big Ben is back after this week so his value soars.

Kolb is gone, waiver wire QBs are Gradowski, Shaun Hill, Matt Hasselbeck, Matt Cassel, Josh Freeman and Vince Young and some more scrubs.

He hasn't made any roster moves yet. Part of me wants to do a trade just to stop watching Orton score more points on my bench but i don't have the cajones to start him over Schaub.,

The rest of my team has carried me this far Schaub is just disappointing me but i keep rolling with him every week because he's Schaub.

Week 5 Orton goes up against the Ravens and Schaub against my Giants who totally abused Cutler i don't want that to happen to Schaub

i hope he dumps it off fast to Foster all i know is Orton is definitely sitting week 6 against the jets.

Thanks

Bump: Well I'm glad i didn't trade him Orton or Schaub because Cutler is out for sure, let him have fun with Hasselback or whatever scrub waiver wire QB he can find. Only problem is i have to start Knox think he should get some points regardless he's the only real WR on that team anyway.