[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flacco, Colston and Shonn Greene for Brady and Snelling

Rufus919

I'd love to upgrade at QB and pick up Brady. Should I accept this trade?

Here's what my current roster looks like...

QB:

Flacco

Freeman

WR:

Colston

Andre Johnson

Mark Clayton

Mike Wallace

Jeremy Maclin

RB:

Jamaal Charles

Shonn Greene

Ahmad Bradshaw

Jhavid Best

Torian

Maybe not. You upgrade at QB, but Flacco isn't really bad. Colston and Greene certainly haven't lived up to their billing, but

are reasonable bets to improve as the season goes on.

Could he give you a good WR instead of Snelling??

It's not an outlandishly bad trade. Brady might help you.

I give it a narrow, no.

I think its a decent deal for you. You have decent depth at WR and RB. I think you could maybe do better than snelling. What is ur TE situation like?

I've got Finley at TE, so I think I'm pretty good there.

I think Snelling is developing into more than just a handcuff for Turner. I think ATL is starting to become a RBBC. As Snelling is showing that he has lots of talent, ATL is realizing that it's probably worth taking some touches from Turner and giving them to Snelling.

You basically give up 3 for 1 (Snelling is only a handcuff at this point). Remember all the pre-season praise for Flacco? Well, he just made it through the hellish part of his schedule and is now about to light it up. Don't get rid of Flacco now.

See my response (above) about the Snelling's "handcuff" label.

As for Flacco, you're right, he could end up flourishing the rest of the season. In fact, I think all the guys I'm giving up (Flacco, Colston, and Green) COULD be at their bottom point in the season and only move up from here. I realize that I am selling low on these guys, but I'll take the upgrade at QB and trust that I have enough depth in the rest of my roster.

But would you ever play him over Charles, Bradshaw or Best? Or even Torain at this point? I don't know how many RB's you start, but I don't think Snelling will help your team. I would feel much better plugging in Greene on someone's bye week than I would Snelling.

But would you ever play him over Charles, Bradshaw or Best? Or even Torain at this point? I don't know how many RB's you start, but I don't think Snelling will help your team. I would feel much better plugging in Greene on someone's bye week than I would Snelling.

No, I wouldn't. I can concede that point.

But I think I'm fortunate to have enough depth at RB that it won't matter. Snelling is essentially a "throw in" and it is just a 3 for 1. Maybe I gave away too much for Brady as Flacco, Greene and Colston could have some significant improvement. But for now I'm happy to have the upgrade at QB while trading guys that would otherwise be on my bench.

Edited by Rufus919