[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seeking Trade Advice

Shorttynaz

12 team PPR all TDs = 6 pts.

My roster (starters bolded):

QB: M Ryan; B Roethlisberger

RB: F Gore; R Mendenhall; R Torain; J Addai, L Blount

WR: R White, H Nicks, D Driver, L Murphy, L Naanee

TE: D Keller

PK: D Akers

DEF: Vikings, Patriots

The Gates owner is a little light at RB and offered A Gates in return for J Addai and D Keller. I know Sanchez has a mancrush on Keller, but is now the time to "sell high" with Holmes now falling into the mix? I like Addai, but Indy is primarily a passing team and Addai is a little banged up. Also, Chris Ivory is STILL sitting out there on the WW. Not sure why - but if I take the trade I'm looking at replacing Addai with Ivory, at least until Bush/Thomas come back.

Should I pull the trigger, or should I pass?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Shorttynaz

Hate to bash, but the best TE in the league is Dallas Clark, he gets so many targets it's nuts. I wish i had him instead of Vernon Davis.

But, I like your hb's without addai, I would pull the trigger, Gates is an upgrade and you will clear up a FA spot to play with now.

Hate to bash, but the best TE in the league is Dallas Clark, he gets so many targets it's nuts. I wish i had him instead of Vernon Davis.

But, I like your hb's without addai, I would pull the trigger, Gates is an upgrade and you will clear up a FA spot to play with now.

The guy who has Gates also has Clark. Gates has just been tearin it up this season and without VJax there he's more relevant in that offense than he was last year.

Even as a Colts fan I'd LOVE to have Clark, but they're a little like the Saints where there's a lot of hands to feed there.

id take gates over clark any day of the week. he might not have quite as many catches but he has way more yards and double the tds.

do the trade!

I do like the trade, but is Torian really going to be your starter from here on out? (Just something to think about) We see it all too often, when a starter gets Hurt and the back-up fills in and has one big game and suddenly becomes the Hot commodity on the WW only to fall short of expectations IE Brandon Jackson. Then again, Gates will probably put up points to make up for both Addia and keller combined. Sorry if this doesn't help