[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB situation and RB sitation

troy_21

1 qb, 2 hb's, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 d.

Alright for QB's

-Brett Farve, Donvan McNabb, Kevin Kolb and can pick up Shaun Hill in Fa if I chose to

Leaning towards Kolb, maybe farve this week.

Rb's:

-Adrian Peterson, C.J. spiller, Shonne Greene, Marion Barber.

Obviously i'll play AP, I am think Spiller as the number 2 back for this week, but i have been reading Fred Jackson could be getting the bulk of the carries.

1 qb, 2 hb's, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 d.

Alright for QB's

-Brett Farve, Donvan McNabb, Kevin Kolb and can pick up Shaun Hill in Fa if I chose to

Leaning towards Kolb, maybe farve this week.

Rb's:

-Adrian Peterson, C.J. spiller, Shonne Greene, Marion Barber.

Obviously i'll play AP, I am think Spiller as the number 2 back for this week, but i have been reading Fred Jackson could be getting the bulk of the carries.

With Moss there, that completely changes that offense, and makes Favre relevant again (not that he wasn't before - but still). Start Favre even against the Jets

AP and M Barber (S Greene has become irrelevant and Spiller is F Jackson's backup).

Please see mine: Seeking Trade Advice

Edited by Shorttynaz

But barber splits with jones.

Jones sucks this year and I think Dallas has given up on him. He's averaging 7 carries / 30 yards a game. Nothing I'd worry too much about. Besides - would you rather play Spiller, who's a backup on a worse offense? Or S Greene who's completely irrelevant so long as LT is healthy. Barber is the best 2nd option behind AP - but it's all just my opinion.

Just because Jackson is listed as the starter doesn't mean that he is going to get all of the carries, or even the bulk of them...

Spiller is still young, and he has to pay his dues... I know that it sounds stupid, but if you ask me... Jackson as the starter is just to keep the coaching staff from looking stupid if they were to start Spiller and him do something stupid...

Now if Spiller does great he gets more carries, but if he messes up they look like geniuses