[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Santonio Holmes

Guinness

Ok, so Santonio Holmes is back from suspension and with Welker on a Bye, I'm debating throwing him into the mix as my No. 2 WR. Is this a good idea or no? If not, who else would you consider? Team is in my sig. Thanks all...will be happy to answer yours.

Ok, so Santonio Holmes is back from suspension and with Welker on a Bye, I'm debating throwing him into the mix as my No. 2 WR. Is this a good idea or no? If not, who else would you consider? Team is in my sig. Thanks all...will be happy to answer yours.

I'm guessing you start 2 WRs and not 3?

You could argue either way against Bowe, Bowe is kind of a boom or bust at times and its very possible he could score against the colts but I'm a huge KC fan and if the chiefs want to win that game it has to be through the ground. Cassel hasn't been connecting much with Bowe but there was promise in the last game and the talent is definately there.

I think Holmes will be big, and will surprise some, I have high hopes from him. Whether he can jump in day one and produce is a little risky but he has to have a decent grasp of the offense by now. Tough call but my choice would be between Bowe and Holmes, not Williams

Yeah, sorry...2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 flex (RB or WR). I figure I'll go with ADP, J. Charles, and P. Hillis and then DeSean Jackson as my other WR.

Ok, good advice. Thanks. Anyone else? I've been wondering about Bowe, too...but that team is committed to their running game and Cassel hasn't looked very good.

He could be hit or miss this week. But he was lighting it up in camp and he wasn't injured, he just hasn't played at game speed yet. If you can risk it start him, he could have a big game on Monday night. Bowe would be my other choice.

Good Luck, check out mine.