[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Schaub for Romo

toolman

Ok I have Schaub and Foster plus I have to many other players from the same teams (2 Minn, 2 from Atl and 2 from Hou) I didn't plan this in the draft but these are the players that fell to me and I drafted based on that. I want to offer the guy that has Romo Schaub straight up. I am not a big Romo or Cowboys fan but Romo has had his bye and there are no Qb's I am really comfortable with on the waiver wire to pick up for Schaubs bye week. A Smith hasn't panned out yet but the Niners do play Car in week seven when Schaub is off and they are not the defense they once were.

What do you all think should I make this offer or roll with what I have I am 2-2 and have scored the most points in our league I just have run into the chumps that have had their high scoring game of the year.

Thanks in advance.

I first read your question and said "Yuck". But in looking at it, they are pretty much neck and neck for fantasy points per game. I defer to the schedules whenever I have a toss up and Romo actually has the better fantasy playoff schedule. I don't think you NEED to make the trade but I like the way you are thinking and you definitely wouldn't be hurt in doing so.

What do you think of my trade situation?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=334705

I think Romo and Schaub are about the same. Since Romo has had his bye, I would make that deal.

Looking at the rest of your team, I would try to trade Chalres or LT for an upgrade at WR2. You only start 2 RBs and you have four top notch options. Find an owner who is stacked at WR and offer LT and Nicks for a top WR.

I think Romo and Schaub are about the same. Since Romo has had his bye, I would make that deal.

Looking at the rest of your team, I would try to trade Chalres or LT for an upgrade at WR2. You only start 2 RBs and you have four top notch options. Find an owner who is stacked at WR and offer LT and Nicks for a top WR.

Yea I've been meaning to do this as well I just keep rolling with Coulston because in years past I would tinker with my line-up too much and miss big games from guys because I got impatient. I am benching him this week for Nicks you watch he'll get 75-150 yds and 1-3 tds I also hate to give up rb's the guy I laid the smack down on last week has 3 rb's that sat last week from injury. Thanks for the advice good luck

Edited by toolman

I would keep Romo. Seems like they have no running game and will depend on the passing game all year which states the obvious. While the Texans are complete oposite. With the emergence of Foster takes tons of points from Schaub. I say either keep or trade for Romo. Plus Romo will be on national tv more then Schaub espically if you live away from Texas!

Please see mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=335291

I dropped A Smith and picked up R Fitzpatrick would you start Fitzpatrick over Schaub based on match-up Buff plays Jac. Jac is the 32 ranked def against the pass. I feel this week with all of the wr injuries in Hou that they focus on running the ball which is good as I have Foster as well.