[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

NEPats

Team is in sig below.

I've been offered M. Wallace and B. Jackson for T. Owens. We get .5 points per reception.

Wallace is ranked better than TO for the season, but TO is top 3 in targets this year.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

thanks! Will answer yours.

You don't really need Jackson as your RB depth is fine. I like Wallace better than Owens. Wallace should only get better with Roethlisberger back, and Owens has had one great game and three mediocre games. Keep in mind the Steelers are on their bye week, so you'd have to start Bowe against the Colts this weekend if you make the trade.

I agree with Tripleshot that Jackson wont do you any good but I would also rather have Wallace with Big Ben coming back and especially if it is a keeper league then there is no question. Since he was willing to throw in Jackson maybe you can get him to throw in someone else instead but I would even do it as a straight across trade with just the two players.

Thanks guys -

What about just Wallace for TO straight up? I really don't care about Jackson and there's no one else on his team that I'd want other than Steven Jackson, but that's not going to fly. I obviously don't think TO will have another monster game, but I'm worried about the # of catches for Wallace. Do you think he'll start catching 5-8/game?

Wallace should be exponentially better with Ben back. Cincy is still a run first/ defensive team and TO is the #2. Not to mention a lot of folks question Palmer's ability and arm right now. I'd rather have Wallace, but I'd take Jackson with him if you don't have to give anything else up. You never know.... he could come around.