[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If PT can't go this weekend....

I 'm thinking that Saints hold PT out this weekend, against the Cards, and get him another week of rest....Betts and Ivory shared carries last week....Ivory has potential to bust a long one....but has fumbled...

either one worth a pick up and possilbe START this weekend (over Beanie?)

thanks

hmmm,

Tough one.

All are ok to decent plays, assuming Wells is healthier and they can keep it within a couple of scores.

I like Betts better than Ivory, he gets the passes and we know the Saints like to throw the ball. He sort of falls into the Bush role.

But I like Weills slightly more.

Good Luck, check out mine.

I like Ivory better than Betts who is just not a dynamic player...seems like more of a safety valve.

The safer bet will be Wells who should get some love this week and the offense actually will probably settle down a bit with a new QB not spraying the ball downfield at every opportunity as Anderson does.

If you just don't want to roll with Wells I'd go with Ivory.

Best of Luck,

WashD

chinatown dragons,

I agree with WashingtonD. Sean Payton has a man-crush on Chris Ivory and think is just itching to get him in and more playing time/touches if PT can't go. Sure Betts is the "safe play" because he stays in and blocks and gets some love in the passing game. But I think Ivory has the potential for a bigger day on the ground and will get the rushing score if there is one. Am in the same boat and am trying to pickup Ivory late on the WW this week figuring PT may be sidelined again. Whoever starts would be good to plug into your lineup against a bad ARI team...