[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possible Payton Manning Trade

Someone has offer me Rodgers and Bradshaw for Manning and Barber.

Manning has out preformed Rodgers, but Rodgers can pick it up any game. Barber is in a share and doesn't look to explosive, and I would be getting Bradshaw, and barring his ankle being bad, this seems like a decent trade.

Any advice or words of wisdom?

Barber doesn't look good, and with your other rbs is pretty much useless. If bradshaws injury isn't too bad he is a good pick up.

IMO rodgers/manning should be close at the end so really I don't think it matters which you have.

I would pull the trigger as bradshaw is better to have than barber.

He states he will be 100% and play, and it does hing on him practicing today, hate losing Manning though, he's the number 1 scorer in our league and 50 points higher than Rodgers. I guess it comes down to if I think Barber can get it together and put together a good 3/4th of a season. Not so convinced.

I'd take Rodgers and Bradshaw as long as Bradshaw isn't gonna miss any time. Barber is about to see a decrease in playing time as the Cowboys want to get Felix Jones a lot more involved. Total points I think you would win every week with Rodgers/Bradshaw barring anyone gets injured.

I personally like Peyton above Rodgers...Rodgers and the pack is doing well, but to get to next level in the playoffs, they will need a running game.. Look for them to make a trade to boost their running game to be more successful later on down the road, which takes throws away from Rodgers....Just my belief, and I don't know who they'll get, but I see them making a trade for a RB if no one emerges as a dependable back....