[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronnie Brown and Roy Williams for Forte

ThatDude

10 team .5 PPR league - Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1Flex(RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1Def

I've been offered Ronnie Brown and Roy Williams for Forte. Would you make this deal? I would have to drop someone like Tate to make room for Roy or end up dropping Roy all together. Ronnie Brown sounds interesting since he has a easy playoff schedule (week 15, 16) and Miami announced that they are going back to running more.

Roster

QB - Flacco, Orton

RB - Rice, McGahee, Lynch, Bradshaw, Forte

WR/TE - Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Driver, Gates, Tate

K - Bryant

Def - Saints

Edited by ThatDude

Guys I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I just couldnt see myself trusting Forte any week unless my other RB's were hurt and I had no choice. Figured if that happened I was done anyways. This also helped with week 8 as Forte, Rice, and Bradshaw all shared the same bye week.

Now the question who do I drop? I can either keep Roy and drop someone else or I can drop Roy as we can only have 15 players and the trade made 16 on my team.

Actually thinking about dropping Tate and going with Roy. Thoughts?