[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB would you go with?

Metalhead316

Not to many choices here lol but with Pierre Thomas most likely not gonna be playing, heres what we have.

Kenneth Darby or Mike Bell...i have Maclin too so maybe take that into consideration. But basically thats it, nothin else really goin on out there on my bench.

Because mainly, the leauge im in is just filled with guys that grab anything and everything even if they dont need them...Id throw in betts but hes gone, ivory is gone, torain is gone...and im pretty fast in picking these guys up but this past week they beat me to the punch.

The only other guys on the WW is like Brandon Jacobs and John Kuhn, thats truely about it....its bleek in my weeks WW.

Whats the deal with McCoy though, i only grabbed Bell because I thought McCoy was pretty much gonna be sidelined this week.

Darby, well hes scored twice...i mean thats gotta at least be something to maybe take into consideration id think. My RBs are just sad, and people dont trade in my league...they are babies.

Edited by Metalhead316