[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gore/Ocho for Brees/Shiancoe

VikesRule

I've been offered the deal in the title in a 12 team dynasty league (full roster in sig below). I could use the qb upgrade but am not sure about giving up Gore. Does this deal work for me now and down the road? I'm not interested in Shiancoe and am thinking of counter offering same deal only with Spiller in place of Shiancoe. Would that be a doable trade for me? i'm really conflicted on this one and welcome all advice. I'll reply to your questions.

I've been offered the deal in the title in a 12 team dynasty league (full roster in sig below). I could use the qb upgrade but am not sure about giving up Gore. Does this deal work for me now and down the road? I'm not interested in Shiancoe and am thinking of counter offering same deal only with Spiller in place of Shiancoe. Would that be a doable trade for me? i'm really conflicted on this one and welcome all advice. I'll reply to your questions.

I agree with the above poster...while brees will be a top tier must start QB I think you'd be giving away more than your RB core can handle down the road. Tolbert is putting up numbers but in a matter a time he'll go back to what he does best and that's shirt yardage situations, and BJGE...well it's Belichek and you never know what he's gonna pull. I do like the spiller instead of shaincoe counter-offer for you though and if anything I'd try to make that happen.....thanks for mine

just noticed you had JStew also and he'll be money next year if DWill moves on...however I stand pat on my opinion unless spiller is involved

Edited by 85thatstright10

I also like keeping Gore...just by itself...but you get to keep Ocho too! You can get by with your QBs...Brees actually has a very tough schedule vs. pass this year too.

Not trying to come off like a jerk, but this seems like a no-brainer to me...assuming you are the one keeping Gore and Ocho...if I misunderstood and it's the other way around, hell ya I would trade my Brees and Shiancoe for Gore and Ocho.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Trade has been rejected. As topgun said, this was a no brainer to turn down but I wanted to be sure I was seeing the deal from all angles, especially from a dynasty perspective. Thanks Huddlers.

Edited by VikesRule