[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which FA TE do I pickup

RJV

Marcedes Lewis is having a very solid season, but it's all red zone points...5 TDs over 5 games, I'd love to think he can keep that up but he's going to be the classic boom bust type guy, if he gets a TD he's a solid producer, but he's not going to have in between games where he catches 5 passes and 65 yards etc (though yes he did have a game for 5 and 70 once this season already lol).

Assume if Finley is out it's only for a few weeks...so the next three weeks for Lewis are - Tennessee (torched by Witten this week), Kansas City (Improving defense, not a joke match up anymore), Dallas (beatable). I'd feel good about Lewis here.

Winslow would be my next best bet with New Orleans, St Louis, and Arizona coming up and a legitimate WR in Mike Williams to draw attention from the safeties I think he will be very good coming up.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Lewis is solid with getting TD's but alas, I think that all depends on who is throwing the ball. I like Pettigrew because of his solid looks. He's getting the ball, just not in the red zone, yet. I think regardless if Hill or Stafford is throwing, Pettigrew will get good numbers week in and week out. For TD only, Lewis is the guy. PPR, Pettigrew all the way.

Thx a million guys. Since I'm in a PPR, I think its coming down to Pettigrew, Winslow. I'm a bit worried about having 2 players on the same team on my roster, Pettigrew and Best, but will have to make a decision due to hearing Finley will have surgery on his knee.

Edited by RJV

Thx a million guys. Since I'm in a PPR, I think its coming down to Pettigrew, Winslow. I'm a bit worried about having 2 players on the same team on my roster, Pettigrew and Best, but will have to make a decision due to hearing Finley will have surgery on his knee.

I would also support Pettigrew in PPR...

my choices are a lot thinner (14 team, plus some people going double TE with their flex...): Fasano, Gresham, and...nothing.

Pettigrew has 27 catches in 5 games, plus he just had a TD game. He's a big guy that will cause mismatches all season long. The only worry I'd have is him staying healthy.

Winslow is nice - but Detroit's offense will always be throwing. Unless Burleson steps up, their TE combo will be their second option.