[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NIcks,Austin or Roddy White for Mcoy or Mcfadden

slickvick

I own Nicks,Austin and Roddy White.I am being offered Lesean Mcoy or Darren McFadden for any one of the 3.Are either of the 2 RB being offered fair compensation for any one of my WR?Below is my roster as of today.

Manning, Peyton IND QB

Greene, Shonn NYJ RB

Hillis, Peyton CLE RB (P)

Jackson, Fred BUF RB

Thomas, Pierre NOS RB (O)

Torain, Ryan WAS RB

Austin, Miles DAL WR

Bryant, Dez DAL WR (P)

Nicks, Hakeem NYG WR

Owens, Terrell CIN WR

White, Roddy ATL WR

Keller, Dustin NYJ TE

Shiancoe, Visanthe MIN TE

Kaeding, Nate SDC PK

Chargers, San Diego

Saints, New Orleans

Edited by slickvick

I would do it. I would probably send Nicks for McCoy. Although I like Nicks for big play ability and emergence as the #1, Eli has been spotty at times and Nicks has more competition for catches. I absolutely wouldn't trade Austin. I think he will be an easy top 5 WR this year. My second choice would be White. He is the clear #1 in ATL, but they really like to run when they can to set up the pass.

I'm not a big fan of DMC. Bush is back and I see them going to RBBC or at least splitting carries 25/75.

Give up Nicks if anyone. This another guy must be on some serious diaper dirt. I have White and he is the real deal hundred yards a game and a touchdown with about seven receptions. Austin is Austin absolute stud. McCoy definitely get you dont know how long McFadden will be out.