[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roster management with Finley...

TopGun

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some advice on how to manage my roster with Finley being out 3+ weeks.

My team...(non-ppr, 15 man roster, 10 team league, start 1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, K, DEF)

QB: Vick, Favre

RB: AP, Foster, S. Jackson, Brown, Torain

WR: Wayne, S. Smith (NYG), Colston, Royal

TE: Finley

K: Bryant

DEF: SDC

Notable WW pickups...(Crabtree, Amendola, Pettigrew, Moeaki)

I just traded Best and BJGE for S. Jackson because 1.) it covers my bye week better, 2.) it frees up a roster spot, and 3.) I had S. Jackson ranked higher on my rest of the way rankings by a little bit and was probably going to drop BJGE anyway because of my TE issue and his difficult upcoming schedule and RBBC situation...if you were wondering about the 14 man roster listed above. The trade won't go through until after waivers clear.

My main question is...Should I take up a roster spot waiting for Finley to return from knee surgery? I'm guessing he won't be back and productive until week 11. What option seems best?

a.) Drop Finley (+1 open roster spot from trade) to pick up (Crabtree or Amendola...choose) and (Pettigrew or Moeaki...choose).

b.) Drop Finley and Torain (+1 open roster spot from trade) picking up (choose 3) of the above mentioned players.

c.) Keep Finley and pick up (+1 open roster spot from trade) (choose one of the TEs) missing out on a WR.

d.) Keep Finley and drop Torain (+1 open roster spot from trade) and pick up (choose 2) of the above mentioned players.

Help me get this right please.

Hold on to Torain.

Drop Finley and pick up a TE.. Moeaki then pettigrew is my order, but both are likely going to do similar things rest of season.

Use open roster spot on a WR, Crabtree is better than Amendola IMO, so he would by my #1 option of those listed.