[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hernandez or Pettigrew?

i am in the exact same position as you; i'm going after hernandez ... because it seems that he will be a longer-term solution than pettigrew; plus n.e. has already had their bye week, and another t.e. for detroit has been getting a lot of looks as well, which could take-away from pettigrew's value; lastly, with stafford's looming return in week 8 (?), the detroit tight end's could lose some of their value if stafford does not rely on them as much as hill does

i am in the exact same position as you; i'm going after hernandez ... because it seems that he will be a longer-term solution than pettigrew; plus n.e. has already had their bye week, and another t.e. for detroit has been getting a lot of looks as well, which could take-away from pettigrew's value; lastly, with stafford's looming return in week 8 (?), the detroit tight end's could lose some of their value if stafford does not rely on them as much as hill does

x2. I took Hernandez for the time being but I'm contemplating a trade with the owner of Antonio Gates in my league.

Is it PPR? I don't think it's that cut and dry...

Pettigrew is the most targeted TE as of right now is he not? And Hernandez is getting any kind of goal line look vultured by Gronkowski. Granted Moss is gone so any NE receiver is going to get a boost but Pettigrew is getting some major action as well. If it's not PPR I actually think I would roll with Pettigrew. If it is it is a much tougher decision.

I went with Hernandez two weeks ago as my bye week replacement for Shiancoe I contemplated picking up Pettigrew or Scheffler for this last week as Shiancoe was/is injured and they played Mon night against the Jets so I didn't know if I should have risked keeping Shiancoe in...I let Shiancoe in and got 1 pt from him. That all said Sheffler has been targeted 36 times caught 24 Pettigrew targeted 35 caught 26 and both have 1 td with similar yardage very reliable. Hernandez 20 targeted 18 caught no td's but with the Moss trade his numbers should go up... in this situation I don't think you can go wrong with Pettigrew or Hernandez both Te's split time with another when in doubt I always try and go with the team that has the better/winning record and if that's not applicable the team that throws the most or plays from behind the most....Detroit fits that bill. I should pick Pettigrew up :-) good luck See mine please