[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you do this trade?

is this an upgrade at WR?

If Vick remains out, Desean takes a huge hit.....but when is Vick back??

Beanie/Hightower arent getting it done.....hate to give up on Beanie, but Spiller, if given a chance, could be good pick up....

thoughts/?

any feedback on this as need to get back to the owner offering trade.

we keep 2 franchise players each year.....1 pt every 10 yards rushing/receiving....6 pts for a TD....No PPC...

Huddle currenlty has Boldin ranked (rest of season rankings) as number 2 WR??? (seems high, but what the heck...)...

If Vick comes back, Desean's value skyrockets....

The wild card in all of this is the AZ backfield vs the Bills backfield. Beanie has not done much, and when given the carries he asked for (20), he gained only 35 yards....

Spiller they are briinging along slowly (too slow??) but has upside...

Wells and TH will have a much better second half of the season while I think Boldin takes a critical hit. Rice is now running like he should and teams will start shutting Boldin down more and more, like last week. I would do the deal.

But, then I'm a Wells whore and think he will be solid, eventually. He has just amazing speed and his team just hasn't helped but that'll change.

Wells and TH will have a much better second half of the season while I think Boldin takes a critical hit. Rice is now running like he should and teams will start shutting Boldin down more and more, like last week. I would do the deal.

But, then I'm a Wells whore and think he will be solid, eventually. He has just amazing speed and his team just hasn't helped but that'll change.

thanks for the feedback....and after i posted this, i looked at Boldin's stats..besides the one MONSTER game, he hasnt been that huge of a WR.....if/when Vick comes back, Desean's stock should rise back to where it was......

guess will sit tight; thanks...