[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Help

notamomo

I need serious help at WR. I'm trading Hillis this week for a WR. Who's my best best for the Rest of the Season?

D. Driver

S. Moss

M. Colston

H. Ward

All offers on the table. Seems like a toss up. Any help valuing these players for the ret of the season? Who would you rather have?

RBs are Gore, Foster, Charles, Hillis, Hightower

WRs are Calvin, SSmith(CAR), Gaffney, M.Thomas

Start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 Flex. Any of thise guys step into my starting lineup over Gaffney, even if Calvin plays.

Still think i should hold out for better? Who is fair market for Hillis?

What other receivers does the Moss owner have? And do you have access to WW fodder?

WW fodder:

Tate, Devery Henderson, Cribbs, Lee Evans, and I just picked up Burleson in case Calvin sits.

S. Moss owner also has Driver and Ward and giving me my choice. He also has Eddie Royal.

Colston owner has Mike Wallace but wont trade him for Hillis. Tough sledding...

Golden or Brandon Tate? Not that it makes much difference, really. I can't trust Brandon to produce anyhow.

If I were you, I might try and offer up Hillis to the DJax owner, depending of course how is RB is, but you could get him on the cheap right now and he will be a MASSIVE stud once Vick returns, granted, the Djax owner probably knows that.

I just think you would be giving Hillis up WAY to cheap. He has really good value right now so shoot a trade offer out to players like Fitzgerald, Boldin, R. Moss.

Heck, you might even get Harvin on the cheap, even though he had a great game last week.

If all is lost, take S. Moss. He is a solid reciever and will get you numbers week in and week out, but will lack in the TD area.