[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Torain & Hillis for Gore

DaveDude

This is a PPR League.....

He offered me Torain & Hiliis for Gore.

I have the following:

RB - Gore, Charles, Tolbert, Sneling and Hightower

WR - Smith (NYG), Smith (CAR), Amendola, Maclin

He has the following::

RB - Jackson, Torain, Bush, Harrison and Hillis

WR - Hackson, Nicks, Floyd and Cratyon

I really don't like the Hillis/Torain for Gore as Gore is 80% of their offense.

I'm gonna counter with:

I give - Gore, Smith (CAR) and Hightower

I get - Floyd, Hillis and Torain

Talk to me.....what do you'all think?

I usually feel the side of a trade getting the best player usually wins. In this case it is Gore.

It obviously depends on your league size and your starting requirements, but I see no problem with starting Gore and Charles in a PPR. You don't need Hillis and Torrain. Fantasy success is usually due to having consistently performing stud players in your starting lineup. Gore is your only one. don't get rid of him for peanuts...

I usually feel the side of a trade getting the best player usually wins. In this case it is Gore.

It obviously depends on your league size and your starting requirements, but I see no problem with starting Gore and Charles in a PPR. You don't need Hillis and Torrain. Fantasy success is usually due to having consistently performing stud players in your starting lineup. Gore is your only one. don't get rid of him for peanuts...

Thanks IKIRC...Best advice so far!

Not even close. Don't trust Torain and Shanahan. Hillis has been big, but at the rate they are running him, hes going to break down. Gore is a stud and will be a top 5 RB unless he gets hurt. I can't say that about either of those other guys. I think you would be trading a quarter for 2 dimes if you did that trade.

Not even close. Don't trust Torain and Shanahan. Hillis has been big, but at the rate they are running him, hes going to break down. Gore is a stud and will be a top 5 RB unless he gets hurt. I can't say that about either of those other guys. I think you would be trading a quarter for 2 dimes if you did that trade.

Thanks Dazzlemaster.....I'm on the fence.

I feel that I need help at WR.

Thanks for the input RJV.

I wasn't trying to be a wise ass, but its plain, simple and to the point. I wouldn't trade Gore for anyone at this point. In a PPR he is a top 3 IMO and doesn't seem to be wearing down. Even on a bad week he will get you 15 pts. The guy is THE FOCAL POINT OF THE OFFENSE. You can't say that about the others you mentioned.

Torain is a spot start at best. For God sake he is in the Shanny carousel of RBs. Hillis is already banged up with a pretty serious hip injury which he had in college. He needed to get 2 surgeries to come back from. Had to do something with cutting the flow of blood to the muscles in his leg. Not to mention if you didn't realize it, HE IS ON THE BROWNS!!!!

IMO Keep Gore, don't trade just to trade. Looking at what you have it seems to me your good at both RBs and WRs. Remember he offered the trade so up the anty and make him bow to you.

The comment of liking Hillis and Torain over Gore, :wacko::tup: seriously????

Edited by RJV

I would agree with RJV... you really don't want to give up Gore...

In a PPR league, you gotta think that Amendola is going to start doing something... granted Steve Smith NYG has the same BYE week as Maclin, but is there not anybody on the Waiver Wire in your league? Davone Bess, Kenny Britt, maybe Nate Burleson (in the short term while Megatron may be injured)? Can you put Steve Smith CAR on IR?

Having Hillis, Torain, AND Jamal Charles on your team is only going to give you weekly starting lineup headaches too... at least with Gore, you know you're going to start him.