[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was offered MJD for Ray Rice

RakeFighter

My RB's are Rice, Bradshaw, D Williams at present...Rice and Bradshaw share a bye week in week 8, so this offer of MJD (bye week 9) intrigues me.

What do you guys think? I sort of hate to give up Rice after his monster game last week, but it would seem like a fix to my bye week woes.

Oh boy thats a tempting trade. Best advice I can say is look at the schedules and see who plays the worst run def. teams to make the choice.

Right? They are about even, but Rice plays 7 teams in the lowest third of the NFL in regards to rushing yards allowed...then again, if I retain Rice, come week 8 I'll be starting Deangelo Williams AND Jonathan Stewart against the Rams to fill my two RB spots. :wacko:

tough call....when in doubt, i look at the traditional playoff schedules (week 14, 15 and 16)....and both Rice and MJD have favorable matchups:

Rice:

at Houston

New Orleans

at Cleveland

MJD:

Oakland

at Indy

Washington

both have been somewhat banged up......I think that Baltimore will continue to pass the ball (Boldin), whereas MJD IS the offense for the Jags....

I drafted MJD and like him down the stretch.....People begin to give up on some good RBs too early, remember, the season is not even half over...

And, as much as people say things, the Jags are 3-2 and beat the Colts....they aren't that bad...

Please comment on mine...

Ray Rice for Steven Jackson and Randy..

Just got sent this one too?

Thanks

Dang.. I would hate to give up Rice as well. Maybe starting both Carolina backs against STL isn't so bad??? Is there anybody else you can pick up?

I know MJD is a top RB, but I don't think he can carry the Jags all season.

I was able to snag Ivory via the WW, but will he still be starting week 8? :wacko:

Keep Rice, who is on a better team and who is more likely to rack up junk time yardage than MJD. The Jags, while not awful, have been wildly inconsistent this year, while the Ravens are going to be in the playoff hunt all year. Also, Rice is getting a lot more touches than MJ-D since he came back, with well over 30 the last two games to the 20 or so MJ-D is getting.