[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ WR

coachharry

Need some suggestions on my 2nd WR for this week:

Bess @ GNB

Knox vs. SEA

Amendola vs. SDG

All three have potential, all three have downsides. Who do you think has the best chance of making some decent numbers this weekend? Right now I'm leaning toward Knox because SEA lack of a secondary. But CHI WR's havent' done much this year and who knows how long Cutler will play?

Thanks for the help.

Soo looking at this i see

Bess only owned in 18% of ESPN leagues only 6 % would start him tomorrow. projected to earn 11 points

Amendola is owned in 30.5 % only 15 % would start. Projected to rake in 16 points. You have to look at whos playing the STLs tomorrow its the Chargers.

But good ol Knox is owned in 87.9 % leagues and 24.7 of them would start him against the Seagulls who are playing a away game. Projected to bring in 12 points.

Cutler has all the weapons to make Da Bears have a great game over Seattle. Knox is only a great player with Cutler at mount. I would say my money is with Knox hands down for a great game.

Hope that helps