[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jackass 3D

driveby

It crushed at the box office this weekend. Hollywood is putting out crap after crap as of late. Big budget movies are just not cutting it these days. Avatar was hugh but it had a gimmick. Otherwise it's a pretty boring movie with a worn out story. Remakes, re-issues, part 1,2,3,4 they seem to be running out of ideas and people just aren't going to the movies like they used to. Jackass 3D comes out and they flock to the theater. Yeah it's dumb but it's funny and you leave the theater feeling like you were entertained for your hard earned dollar. A little smoke, sneak in a flask or two and laugh for and hour and a half. It works for me. For what they spend to make these movies, it has to pretty much be all profit.

I like to laugh at movies without the aid of a mind enhancing substance. Why would you need that to laugh? The way you and others talk, this movie is funny without the need of drugs/alcohol. Right?

I like to laugh at movies without the aid of a mind enhancing substance. Why would you need that to laugh? The way you and others talk, this movie is funny without the need of drugs/alcohol. Right?

Sorry Mr. Clever but I like to laugh AND smoke a little Josh Gordon as well. I don't need that to laugh but it makes it even that much funnier. To each his own I guess.