[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Orton or Favre?

My league is PPR and awards QBs 6 points/TD and 1 pt every 5 completions. Would it make sense to start Orton first of all because he is the more healthy QB and should he Orton have a bad game (no TDs) then Royal would be affected. I am thinking it is better to start Orton and he could be hot and connect to Lloyd and Gaffney more often and I'd still have the advantage rather than starting a risky QB in Favre.

What do you think guys?

well perhaps I should tell you guys the full story. I traded Brady and Forte for Favre and Austin (my other WRs are Nicks and Wayne) and I am playing this guy tomorrow. I am thinking I should start Favre to make a point that the trade was more in my favor. I am 4-1 in my league and he is 2-3. I just want the last laugh but at the same time I want to start the right QB.

Edited by BuffaloMightyManiacs