[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

LOL...ok one Floyd and one AJ....ts ya out there? Spinal? Grits?

Wayne is the no brainer in the group. AJ is uncoverable when healthy - period. Only issue with him is health. If his ankle was 100%, I would not care if the team he was playing had just shut down every other receiver for the past 15 weeks...I would start him....he's a freak. Problem is, he is not 100%. Because of his health, I think his upside is limited this week and there is always risk of a re-injury. Reluctantly, I am going to recommend sitting him in favor of the "hot", healthy hands available to you.

Now, if you have a belief that AJs injury is not going to constrain his game much, if at all, I would start Wayne, AJ, and Lloyd. Floyd is not the #1WR on his team - that would be Gates. Lloyd, surprisingly, is the unquestioned #1 currently on the Broncos and he has a QB nearly as hot as Rivers.

Good luck!!

Wayne is the no brainer in the group. AJ is uncoverable when healthy - period. Only issue with him is health. If his ankle was 100%, I would not care if the team he was playing had just shut down every other receiver for the past 15 weeks...I would start him....he's a freak. Problem is, he is not 100%. Because of his health, I think his upside is limited this week and there is always risk of a re-injury. Reluctantly, I am going to recommend sitting him in favor of the "hot", healthy hands available to you.

Now, if you have a belief that AJs injury is not going to constrain his game much, if at all, I would start Wayne, AJ, and Lloyd. Floyd is not the #1WR on his team - that would be Gates. Lloyd, surprisingly, is the unquestioned #1 currently on the Broncos and he has a QB nearly as hot as Rivers.

Good luck!!

Thanks Spinal...the mere fact I have Matthews and Gates as well starting this week makes me lean towards starting AJ and taking the risk of injury since he will get 8-10 targets. With Foster hurting as well I believe they will be throwing alot more. Floyd has been good, but my gut tells me they are going to try to establish the run this week and throw underneath...not vertical. Just a gut check guess. Good problem to have for sure. Now if only I have on true #1 RB I would be in a good position.

Thanks Spinal...the mere fact I have Matthews and Gates as well starting this week makes me lean towards starting AJ and taking the risk of injury since he will get 8-10 targets. With Foster hurting as well I believe they will be throwing alot more. Floyd has been good, but my gut tells me they are going to try to establish the run this week and throw underneath...not vertical. Just a gut check guess. Good problem to have for sure. Now if only I have on true #1 RB I would be in a good position.

AJ is a beast. You will be happy.