[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my Lineup

Sirgalt

Starting lineup in sig. I know, Favre isn't a great option. Only QB on waivers worth looking at this week is Josh Freeman, but NO's pass D is stout. Gotta hope that my entire team does well to make up for possible Favre INTs.

My biggest conflict is at RB. It's hard to sit JC, even against a stout Houston run D, since his big play potential is huge. Plus, with Houston's secondary being so awful, there's a good chance that checkdown passes or screens to JC could work in my favor big time. All I'm thinking is that at least Torain is the RB1 against Indy. Wondering if I should gamble with him. I'm 0-5 and playing for pride now. I'm playing our only undefeated team this week, so I'd like to field matchups that will knock him off his throne.

My next biggest conflict is at WR. Kolb just doesn't throw to DJax, so I'm thinking of throwing S. Holmes in or possibly grabbing Britt off waivers for a matchup play Holmes is going against a soft Denver pass D (even with Bailey). Atlanta's pass D is ranked 19th, so DJax has a chance to do something if only Kolb would throw to him. Which two WRs do you like in my lineup?

Other than that, I'm OK with the rest.

Well it's Sanchez' and Holmes' 2nd game together, and I definitely see a case for him being one of my WRs. It's so hard to bench DJax though. Any other thoughts on that one?

And yes, Torain should have a good game, but I'm worried. Would appreciate more input on the JC/Torain side as well.