[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you drop HIGHTOWER at this point?

trout

I swore I would avoid the Cadinals and their problems during the draft like a Detroit 8 Mile Hooker - but ended up with Hightower late.

Would you drop him for a second D or a backup TE in this situation:

Have MJD, Torrain, P Thomas, Lynch

Available D:49ers or Dolphins or Rams

Available TE: Marcedes Lewis or Moeaki

I dropped him in two ppr leagues a couple weeks ago. The Arizona running game is terrible, Hightower isn't catching passes and he had four carries last week. I'd rather start someone like Ernest Graham or Ladell Betts if I was in a bind.

and all you Beanie owners will get your wish; to see for yourself how terrible he really is. I thing there's a good chance Wells is out of the league in three years.

Edited by gsmayes

I just dropped him for KC DEF. Hightower was my late round draft i targeted and was hopping to pawn off on someone else. I hasnt scored anything close to usable in weeks. KC DEF will destroy MJD, Garrard, Lewis and i needed a BANG on my team this week... Interceptions here we come!!! WOOT!!!