[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB for week 7?

CamBuc

Hye guys. I'm in a weekly pick salary cap league. Standard scoring, no PPR. By saving and skimping at other positions, I can afford ONE of these STUD RBs. But which one?

Chris Johnson vs. PHI - Always a stud, but an average matchup.

Adrian Peterson vs. GB - A stud with a decent matchup, but I whenever I pick him he always seems to have an off day.

Steven Jackson vs. TB - Easily the best matchup, and he always grinds out the yardage, but doesn't often get into the endzone.

So, which ONE guy should I roll with? Leave a link and I'll happily see your dillemma!

Thanks!

Hmmm, tough one.

Can't really go wrong and I don't see how you can't go with Johnson, he's capable of a big game at any pnt. And his average games are good.

I see Favre trying to beat GB by himself this week and not giving ADP his usual load.

Just can't see starting Jackson over Johnson unless his matchup is aweful, which it isn't.

Good Luck, see mine.

My Post