[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking at upgrading WRs or possibly still trade for Collie?

Steelhead

I'm 2-5 and looking for a spark. My brother is in my division and 5-2. He's screwed this week and next couple weeks due to Collie and D-Jax being out and Holmes on bye this week.

Until the injury to Collie I was going to trade Ben/Ward for Collie/Stafford. Now that the injury has happened he's offered this Holmes/Moeaki for Ward or Bowe. I don't think that really gets me anything unless i think that Holmes is going to do better than Ward and Keller tails off so I can start Moeaki.

I tried Ward/Bowe for Jennings/Holmes but he didn't want to give up Jennings. Fair enough though given his perdicament and the fact Jennings and Meachem are on bye week 10 he will be screwed again if either Collie or D-Jax aren't back by then.

Given that I can start Randy Moss, Knox, and Bowe or Ward each week maybe I should just do the Collie trade and hope he comes back in the 2 weeks rather than the 4-6 weeks that could happen. Maybe I don't lose much and then get a boost when Collie comes back. But by then I may be toast. So looking at your thoughts as to given my team what might be the best direction to take.

1. Trade my choice of Ward or Bowe for Holmes and Moeaki

2. Push for or sweeten offer of Ward and Bowe for Jennings and Holmes

3. Ward for Collie and Mokeai or Ben and Ward for Collie and Stafford and Moeaki

my team

Orton, Big Ben

Gore, DWill, Lynch, McGahee

R Moss, Ward, Bowe, Knox, Steve Johnson

Keller, Watson

Bryant

Patriots

My bro's team

Cutler, Stafford

Turner, Hillis, Best, Forsett

Collie, DJax, Jennings, Holmes, Meachem

Hernandez, Moeaki

Crosby

Eagles

The only place you might want to trade is for an upgrade at RB. Lynch and Deangelo are wek RB#2s, and McGahee is about worthless right now. You have a very serviceable WR corps, and while it lack a true #1 stud, you have at least three top-15 WRS in the bunch, which makes you very competitive.

Unless, of course, you are just showing charity to your struggling brother. :-)