[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need 3 of these for a non PPR team

hezagenius

Hillis @ NO

Torain @ CHI (tough matchup and could be playing from behind)

M Bush @ DEN (probably playing from behind so may not get a ton of touches)

Welker @ SD (just not getting it done fantasy-wise)

Fitzgerald @ SEA (bad weather, new QB)

Wallace @ MIA (bad weather, boom or bust)

Leaning towards Hillis (hard to bench right now)

Any opinions on who to start?

will help with yours

Edited by hezagenius

I am having the same tough time choosing Hillis because he is banged up. I think Torain would be a good choice. The Seahawks had two rushers go over 40 yards and both scored a TD. I think Torain is a better player than both Lynch and Forsett. But, I would watch the injury report that comes out at noon (EST) and see what they say about Hillis. With Big Ben back, Wallace is a great option, especially with the speed he has and Ben's arm.

Please see mine. Thanks.

Edited by Warped Allstar

I am having the same tough time choosing Hillis because he is banged up. I think Torain would be a good choice. The Seahawks had two rushers go over 40 yards and both scored a TD. I think Torain is a better player than both Lynch and Forsett. But, I would watch the injury report that comes out at noon (EST) and see what they say about Hillis. With Big Ben back, Wallace is a great option, especially with the speed he has and Ben's arm.

Please see mine. Thanks.

How can you go with any WR in that league? I would give it to your RB...Hillis, Torain, and Bush...they will all get about 20 touches and your best wide receiver might get 8? non ppr, standard scoring, you have to go with RB.