[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR advice

peter05403

Non-PPR league, standard scoring 100 receiving yard bonus 3, td is 6.

Fitzgerald against Seattle

Mike Williams (TB) against St. Louis

Bowe against Jacksonville

Crabtree against Carolina

Who would you start?

I have Fitz, Williams, Bowe in right now.

Thanks,

Bowe / Crabtree / Fitz

I like Bowe for sure.

Probably Crabtree next.

I'm still not sold on Fitz with his new QB plus they are getting Breaston and Doucet back. Maybe that's good (open up the field). Maybe that's bad (take away from Fitz's production). Plus there is rain in SEA - big surprise. But SEA is horrible against the pass so you kind of have to start him this week. If he does poorly today, his value going forward is going to take a huge hit.

Williams isn't a bad option and I think there is an argument to start him over Fitz today.

please help with mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=337795

Go with Fitz and Williams. Prediction, both get near the 100 mark and both get 1 TD...just a guess.

sounds good. i was thinking about sitting fitz because of the Max Hall offense in AZ. but he did look good two weeks ago before getting knocked out...and maybe 2 weeks will give them the timing they need...if breaston could come back that would help too...

but what do i do about Bowe vs Crabtree?

Bowe / Crabtree / Fitz

I like Bowe for sure.

Probably Crabtree next.

I'm still not sold on Fitz with his new QB plus they are getting Breaston and Doucet back. Maybe that's good (open up the field). Maybe that's bad (take away from Fitz's production). Plus there is rain in SEA - big surprise. But SEA is horrible against the pass so you kind of have to start him this week. If he does poorly today, his value going forward is going to take a huge hit.

Williams isn't a bad option and I think there is an argument to start him over Fitz today.

please help with mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=337795

are you a SF fan? Crabtree? really? not sure about Alex Smith? Carolina has #3 pass def...and terrible against the run 26th...and carolina doesn't light up the scoreboard...so i think SF will keep it on the ground today...but dont get me wrong...they should air it out...they cant afford to lose another game. so get points on the board early and let their d do their thing.

tough decision for sure