[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire strategy

devildog0311

I've got 2 of the top 10 QB s in a CBS league as well as Vick. I am leader in both points and record. I have the 2 spot in waivers and don't think the number 1 will pick up Fitzpatrick. The 3 spot just lost Romo and has Cutler as a back up with no other real talent on waivers besides Fitz. Three is close in points and standing, would you use your pick to screw him out of a viable QB or save it for a good pick? Not deep at RB but feel solid. All other positions are good? :wacko:

If you feel like your team is set and you dont see any holes that you might want to fill via WW pickups then it would be a viable strategy. Just remember that you could have a season ending injury to one of your studs next week and will be regretting using your waiver priority just to "screw" someone else. I personally wouldnt do it.

Help me:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=338080