[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Add Kitna or gamble with Vince Young?

Pistolkid

So, Jon Kitna is available in my league. I have a HUGE division game coming up and I have Matt Ryan on a bye. I was banking on putting Vince Young in his place, but he might not even be ready to go. I have a middle of the road waiver pick, and may be able to land Kitna for this week's matchup against the Jaguars. Is Vince Young worth a gamble in your opinion, or would you try to scoop up Kitna for a one week replacement and then continue to roll with Ryan and some of his nice matchups he has coming? I know Kitna will be gone if I wait out Vince's status. If he doesn't play, I'll be forced to pick someone up like Jason Campbell or Max Hall (ew). Like I said, I am in a huge division game this week just a game behind the leader, and he is the team I happen to be playing. Any help is appreciated.

Dually noted, thanks for the insight guys. I've added Kitna and am gonna give him a shot this week. Who knows, if he does well down the stretch and returns to that ol' self when he was throwing 4000 passing yards a season, maybe he'll be some good trade bait? :wacko: