[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do I start?

lac3b

At RB I'm starting Jamaal Charles, but I can't decide on who else to start (Turner's on a bye) between Ronnie Brown and LaGarette Blount.

At WR I'm starting Calvin Johnson and Colston, but since Boldin is on a bye I don't know whether to start Mike Williams (SEA), Crabtree, or Lee Evans. Any advice is appreciated.

RB:

I would start Blount over Brown, even though I like Ronnie Brown.

It seems over the last 3 weeks that Ricky Williams has been taking some carries from Brown. If you look at their yards-per-carry, you can see why:

Williams vs. Brown:

Week(Opp): [Carries vs Carries / YPC vs YPC]

Week 4(NE): 8 vs 11 / 7.0 vs 2.5

Week 6(GB): 13 vs 19 / 4.9 vs. 3.8

Week 7(PIT): 11 vs 9 / 4.4 vs. 1.6

Overall (Last 3 Weeks) 32 vs. 39 / 5.25 vs. 2.92

Even though Brown had more carries overall, you can see a larger % going to Williams each week. Neither have any touchdowns in the past few weeks and with CIN secondary weakened by injury, Henne may get the go ahead to air it out.

I like Blount over Brown.

WR:

Pick from Williams, Crabtree and Evans is Mike Williams or Lee Evans...

Evans: #1 option on BUF passing offense. May draw the main attention away from Steve Johnson who I believe will get more action than Evans this week. Evans may still get a TD and a long ball, so could be worth it.

Crabtree: matching up vs. Champ Bailey in DEN. Who's SFs QB again? LOL

Williams: Going up against Asomugha. Could be a tough day. "(Week 7), Asomugha covered Michael Crabtree for most of the Raiders' 17-9 loss to the 49ers on Sunday and limited him to one reception for 10 yards. But with Asomugha not in coverage, Crabtree caught three passes for 47 yards, including a 32-yard touchdown that gave the 49ers a lead they never relinquished."

Overall, I think I'd give Evans a try, but he's been inconsistent...I have Williams and plan on starting him if that helps. I don't have the options you do tho.