[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bye week turmoil

Darkhorse1251

Well I have Ray Rice and LeSean McCoy on Bye, but I have Ryan Matthews(vs. TEN), Jahvid Best (vs. WAS) Chris Ivory (vs. PIT) and Mike Hart (vs. HOU) Now, I don't like any of these matchups. Who would you start this week at both RB's and who would be a third viable option?

#1) Jahvid Best will be better with the return of Stafford at QB and always gets his fair share of touches.

#2) Chris Ivory will get his touches as well, but the downfall of him is the matchup against PIT and Reggie Bush might take some snaps away from him. Plus Brees might get pass hapyy so he can redeem himself from last week.

#3) Mike Hart should start for my Colts. I assume Addai doesn't play, if he doesn't my #2 would be Hart, he will get 90% of the carries if Addai doesn't play. Edgerin James cousin Jarrvis James is our backup after him and he hasn't seen the field all season.

#4) Norv Turner doesn't like putting Matthews in on passing downs so if he's in the DEF knows its most likely going to be a run and he keeps losing touches.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=338331