[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Helping our Military, Boy Scouting, and Yourself...

FWmaker

DMD Quote in PM exchange: "Far as I am concerned, you can certainly post about it on the tailgate and tell them I said it was okay. It is for a good cause!"

Dear Huddler,

Did you know you can help me earn my own way in Scouting? Just click this :wacko: and place an order on my behalf. Trail's End has made a lot of improvements this year. All microwave products are made with canola oil and all caramel products are naturally sweetened, so there are plenty of healthy, flavorful snacks to choose from. :tup:

70% of your purchase will be returned to my unit, my council and my Scout rewards. Online purchases help us fund fun, educational activities and help more kids experience all the things that make Scouting great. You have the choice of buying either ready-made gourmet popcorn or microwave popcorn for yourself or donate popcorn to our troops overseas. Scouting is celebrating its 100th anniversary in the USA. Help us celebrate by supporting Scouting and/or our troops! :tup:

Thanks for your support,

Jake,

FWmaker's son

Per DMD, this is not treated as SPAM as it is a donation to a cause rather than for personal gain. Thank you for your time. It's not often you see a charity that benefits from 70% of funds collected. Virtually nothing goes to administrative costs. Just for actual cost of the products and the balance to the Scouting program.

Yours in Scouting,

FWmaker

Edited by FWmaker

Someone said link was faulty (a bit). It is fixed so you don't have to "pick a scout representative"

Just a quick note. I will bump this several times through this weekend's games. Once over, I will let the thread drop.

Thanks for your time and patience.

And thank you, DMD

If the site still asks for a Scout Representative, Enter Jake L. zip 11040 thanks

Edited by FWmaker

Support Our Scouts = Support Our Troops

Trail's End sends popcorn treats to the U.S. Military via Support Our Troops on behalf of the Boy Scouts of America.

Scouts can offer two levels of military donations - $25 and $40 - to consumers across the country. When consumers purchase this option, Trail's End will send a variety of popcorn treats to U.S. troops and their families.

2010 kicks off the fourth year of Support Our Troops. Here are the results from the past three years:

* Consumers have donated over $25 million worth of popcorn to U.S. troops

* Over 1,300 tons of popcorn treats have been shipped to over 600 locations around the world

* Over 7 million pouches of microwave popcorn and 250,000 tins have been delivered to U.S. Troops

* Consumers have placed over 39,000 orders online for the Military Product Donation

Trail's End ships popcorn to U.S. troops stationed in Afghanistan and Iraq, all other U.S. Military Bases overseas, domestic U.S. Military Bases, and families of U.S. servicemen and women.

Testimonials:

"Thank you! This morning someone brought me a tin of Trails End Caramel Corn and told me it was a gift from you for my service to our country. Tears came to my eyes! Your gift of recognition was so nice. Thank you!" ~~ SMSgt Paula ---

"Hi, I am a Soldier in Iraq. We Love Your Popcorn!!!! We Need Your Popcorn!!!! Every now and then we get care packages with [your] Popcorn. We love the Sweet taste of the Kettle Popcorn. The problem is we only had a couple of pack and it is gone. Now we are all craving it. Can you help us out?" ~~ SFC Benjamin ------, Iraq.

"Your [popcorn] service makes a world of difference and help to boost the morale of the service men and women throughout the world." ~~Navy Admiral.

"It is always a great thing when we can show our support and loyalty to our men and women of service, and I thank you for your hard work and commitment to our troops.” ~~ a State Governor

“Hello, Just read the article regarding the Boy Scout popcorn fundraiser. My son is stationed at Camp Lejeune and it was quite a nice surprise in his day when his sgt gave it to him. I received a text within 5 min of him receiving it, telling me about it. Thanks for remembering our troops and my son. You DO make a difference in their lives! With much appreciation” ~~ Deanna G.

"Popcorn everywhere is a big hit. Pallet that arrived here was distributed last week and was a big hit (raised morale). Troops extremely grateful. Also received feedback from Seabees --they had their relay for life where troops ran laps for 24 hours with money earned going to charity. Needless to say, there was plenty of popcorn to keep them awake throughout the night. The Chiefs tell me the barracks smell like popcorn 24/7 and if the troops are in the barracks, chances are they're studying their course work and staying out of trouble. OOORAH! ~~BILL 6-9-08"

"Thank you very much for the generous donation of popcorn to the crew of USS Port Royal. My sailors and I greatly appreciated your thoughtfulness and the hard work that went into making your donation possible. Your patriotic support is a great encouragement to us all". Sincerely and Mahalo, David B. Adler, Captain, U.S. Navy, Commanding officer. August 12, 2008"

“Thank you for your thoughtfulness to the needs of our troops. The kindness you have shown makes a difference in the day-to-day lives of our service members. God Bless you, and please keep up with the things you are doing.” ~~ Lt. Ronald ----, USAF Wing Chaplain

"My sailors and I appreciate your thoughtfulness and the hard work that went into making your donation possible. Your patriotic support is a great encouragement to all.” ~~ Capt. David -----, USN“Boy Scouts, SupportOurTroops.Org, and Trails End Popcorn Company: A short note to pass on our sincerest gratitude to you all for donating thousands of cases of Trails End popcorn. We received your shipment a couple of weeks ago and have been busy distributing it to the work centers, MWR centers, military Passenger terminals, etc. and have heard nothing but praise for you and the support you have for our US forces. Many of us were Scouts and remember the great things we did as young men & women, it is fantastic to see the Scouting program continuing to support the troops. Again, our sincerest gratitude to you all for the support of our forces both deployed and at home. Our Soldiers, Airman, Marines and Sailors thank you and say "Job Well Done!" Respectfully, ~~ Major Gerald --------, Commander, Baghdad.

“On behalf of the USO, I would tike to thank you for your generous donation of 15,720 packets of Trails-End Microwave Popcorn to Operation US0 Care Package. These items have been placed in care packages for distribution to our troops sending in the war against terrorism. We rely on contributions from companies such as yours to help us lift the morale and meet the many needs of our soldiers here and abroad". ~~ Edward P----, President, US0 Worldwide Operations.“On behalf of our troops at the 163d Reconnaissance Wing, CA Air National Guard, we want to say Thank You! Please pass on our sincere gratitude to the Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts of America for their hard work raising money to donate popcorn for our troops. What a wonderful program and way to thank our men and women and their families for their to our country by providing them with this treat! Your kindness is sincerely appreciated by our members, their families and countless American Troops serving our nation around the world.” Sincerely, ~~ Debbie H---- Wing Family Program Coordinator.

“For three consecutive years, SupportOurTroops.Org and its affiliates have collected and shipped millions of dollars of product to U.S. service members serving abroad, whether it is the “Warfighter" serving in Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait, the war-wounded being treated in medical treatment facilities around the world, or Sailors and Marines serving on ships deployed worldwide. Your organization's can-do spirit and steadfast efforts have improved the quality of life of thousands of troops each year. Through your personal efforts and that of your affiliates, your work serves as a constant reminder to those serving so far from home that they are supported by communities and neighborhoods nationwide. On behalf of troops serving worldwide, please pass on to your staff and your affiliates a sincere ‘Thank You’ for the unyielding support that they continue to provide.” ~~ Bill W----, Navy MWR Command

“Just wanted to pass along my genuine thanks and appreciation for the caramel corn! Very nice surprise to say the least!!!” ~~ Tara ---, USAF