[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Cutler for Kitna?

Deez Nutz

Here's a little background . . .

I drafted Romo and Cutler. Since Romo went down, I picked up Stafford off waivers. I've lost confidence in Cutler and the whole Bears offense. I'm thinking of picking up Kitna since he has some good offensive weapons on that team.

Would you drop Cutler for Kitna?

I would plan on starting Stafford or Kitna based on weekly matchups.

Can you drop someone else to grab Kitna and keep Cutler as insurance? Stafford may get re-injured, and although Kitna has some nice WR's to throw to, we haven't seen him play a full game yet.

If you can hold on to Cutler until you've seen Kitna go a game, I'd definitely pick him up. I'm not sure I'd grab him if I had to drop Cutler.

I have some worries at the TE position. I kind of want to see what Tamme does this weekend and want to hold on to him. Keller looked to be good in the beginning of the year, but with Santonio Holmes back i think he might not get as many targets.

I used Kitna as my QB for YEARS when he was with Detroit. No one looks for him and he's always consistent and puts up pretty good numbers. He will never be a top 5 QB, but I would suggest that you give him his shot. He has had the entire week to develop the O into how he wants them to play and by the end of the season I wouldn't be surprised if he keeps the QB position when Romo returns. Romo is good, but Dallas needs a leader right now... I think Kitna will fill that roll.