[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 8 DEF (BYE WEEK)

Chloroform Rx

I've read through a few threads about using bye-week replacements at DST and for the most part, these two teams seem to be in line for a good week, both of which are probably sitting on your WW. I for one, am playing one or the other. Which is your recommended start?

Rams (home) play the Panthers, who are allowing opposing D's the most points. BUT Moore passed for over 300 yards in his last game and Smith seems to be healthy again.

Buccaneers play @ the Cardinals. Max Hall is expected to start.

Most of the projections I've seen have the BUCS scoring more points. Both teams are playing against very poor offenses. What are your thoughts? As of right now, I have STL plugged in.

Edited by Chloroform Rx

I like D's playing at home, and think the Rams offer a lot this week. You won't score for holding the Panthers below ten points or close to a shutout - they'll score. What you will get IMO are a nice set of scaks and a few turnovers. They're aggressive so you might get a score. Look what they did to the chargers a few weeks back. They went OFF fantasy wise, and the chargers still scored 17.

Its a hard choice but I would use the Bucs this week. They have a good D against the passing game, (not the best against the run though). They should get a few picks and considering how many points they held the Rams to last week is enough for me to use them. I favor the Panther this week as well, they just won there first game and are on a high. Also I dont care what anyone says Beanie sucks this week despite his "official" return.

Edited by doing_it_live